The GLLED series includes commercial grade, premium performance LED grow light for horticultural settings. Provides a full spectrum of PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) for full cycle cultivation. High efficacy LEDs (PPE of 2.1) reduce energy costs compared to traditional, HID grow lights. Long life LEDs (Q 90 of 38,000 hours) virtually eliminates expensive relamping. Rugged, painted steel housings withstand demanding horticultural environments. A variety of mounting options simplify height adjustments. Dimming levels are controlled by industry standard 0 10vdc signals.
▪ Complete luminaire comes with the following standard equipment: Fully-functional LED luminaire, one set of
V- hooks with hanging chains, and one set of ratcheting rope hangers.
▪ AC cordsets (factory-installed) are optional. See options below.
▪ Accessories include lenses (clear & diffused), wire guards, and cable-mounting kits.
▪ Full spectrum distribution of PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) for full-cycle cultivation.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 38,000 hours of operation with at least 90% (Q90) of initial PPF
(photosynthetic photon flux).**
▪ Delivers from 368 to 873 micromols (μmols) of PPF from a single luminaire to accommodate a variety of
growing areas. For increased PPF levels, use multiple grow lights.*
▪ Delivers photosynthetic photon efficacy (PPE) of 2.1.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard. Universal 347- 480AC voltage (50-60Hz) is optional,
and uses factory-installed step-down transformers.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Painted steel housing.
▪ Standard mounting options include:
• Chain mounting with V-hooks that attach to luminaire.
• Adjustable, ratcheting rope (⅛” braided polypropylene) hangers (2 meters long) with easy-to-use carabiner
clips are also provided.